PeerForce Supervision Voucher Program
The PeerForce Supervision Program assists Texas Peer Specialists cover the cost of supervision required to obtain their full certification.
What do these vouchers cover?
These vouchers cover up to $400.00 of the cost of supervision provided by one of our approved supervisor organizations.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
PeerForce Supervision Vouchers are only available individuals that meet the following criteria:
- do not currently hold an active Texas Peer Specialist or Family Partner certification (RSPS, MHPS, PSS, or CFP)
- do not have access to a PSS through their employer or volunteer organization
- have completed the initial application in Certemy and have recieved approval from TCB to begin logging supervised work experience hours.
How to Apply:
- Sign up to recieve supervision through one of our approved supervision organizations. To see a list of our partner organizations, click here.
- Recieve application code from the partner organization that has agreed to supervise you.
- Fill out the online application below, making sure to provide correct personal information, and a copy of your initial certification from TCB.
- Wait for PeerForce to review your application and notify you of the outcome. Applications may take up to 5 business days to review.
If your application is approved, PeerForce will notify you and your selected supervisor.