Welcome to PeerForce!
PeerForce is the hub for Peers and Family Partners in Texas. We collaborate with individuals, organizations, and communities to advance and broaden the Peer and Family Partner career field.
PeerForce is here to assist Peer Specialists and Certified Family Partners in navigating the career field:
- Getting started
- Moving through the certification process
- Looking for training, supervision, or employment opportunities
PeerForce works with employers who are interested in:
- Implementing peer services in their organization
- Identifying peer and family partner candidates
- Providing training and/or support for their current peer staff
PeerForce collaborates with Training Entities, CEU providers, Peer Specialist Supervisors, and Clinicians by:
- Promoting their services to Peers and Family Partners across Texas
- Providing funding opportunities for the services they provide
PeerForce is proud to offer a comprehensive searchable wiki database for anyone interested in Peer and Family Partner Services in Texas. Here you will find certification guidelines and instructions, information about peer services, organizational toolkits, and much more.