PeerForce Training Voucher Program
PeerForce partners with Texas Training Entities to provide financial assistance to students completing MHPS or RSPS Supplemental Training and looking to obtain their first Texas peer credential.
What do Training Vouchers Cover?
PeerForce Training Vouchers cover up to $500.00 for MHPS and RSPS Supplemental Training. PeerForce does not offer any assistance for Peer Specialist Core Training.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for a PeerForce Training Voucher, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed the Peer Specialist Core Training and have a copy of your certificate of completion.
- You must not hold another Texas Peer Credential (RSPS, MHPS, PSS, CFP).
How to Apply:
- Ensure that you have completed the Peer Specialist Core Training and have a digital copy of your certificate of completion.
- Register for MHPS or RSPS Supplemental Training with one of our Voucher Program partners.
- When you register with the training entity partner, request a PeerForce training voucher. The training entity will let you know if they have vouchers available and, if so, provide you with a voucher code needed to access the application below.
- Fill out the online application form below, making sure to provide the correct personal information and your Core Training certificate of completion.
- Wait for PeerForce to review your application and notify you of the outcome. Applications can take up to 5 business days to review.
If your application is approved, PeerForce will notify you and your selected training entity. You can then complete the supplemental training course with $500 already applied to the total cost.