Peer Specialist Supervisor Training | PSS
Peer Specialist Supervisor Training
This a 3-day highly interactive skills-based training, that meets the minimum requirements for Texas Peer Support Supervisor certification.
The provision of excellent supervision is arguably the most important aspect of enhancing and sustaining your peer program, allowing for the most effective integration of the Peer role into any setting.
Good supervision allows Peer staff to identify and grow their unique strengths, effectively address areas for improvement, and truly flourish professional and personally.
Participants attending this training will learn about:
- Role Clarity – The Lane of the Peer Specialist
- Theories and Models of Supervision
- Modalities, Methods and Techniques of Supervision
- Differences in Clinical Supervision vs. Peer Supervision
- Practice Dimensions of the Peer role
- Potential Ethical Issues
- Link to registration page: https://forms.gle/pMeZd1mR4Jt2ncMk6
- Location Address : Virtual | E-Learning
- Phone Number: 8552757775
- Organization Name: One World Recovery Network
- Email: [email protected]