Mental Health Peer Specialist Training | MHPS
Mental Health Peer Specialist Training
Prerequisite: Core training certificate of completion
Mental Health Peer Specialist (MHPS) training meets the 40-hour requirement for certification.
If you are interested in utilizing your lived experience in mental health recovery to support others with similar experiences, this training is for you.
Training participants will learn about:
- Stages of Recovery
- Recovery Story Telling
- Change Agent/Advocacy
- Engagement and Support
- Effective Communication Skills
- Link to registration page: https://forms.gle/PQvmhWTJgVKAFBab6
- Location Address : Virtual
- Phone Number: 8552757775
- Organization Name: One World Recovery Network
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org